We are Crown Designated Drinking-water Assessors. We are able to support Regulatory agencies with drinking-water compliance functions.
We are the only group of nationally designated Drinking-water Assessors working around New Zealand supporting District Health Boards and assessing Water Safety Plans.
We support the development or review of Drinking Water Assessment quality assurance programmes.
This can include:
- developing Drinking-Water Assessment specific work-plans,
- developing quality management systems (or quality assurance systems),
- reviewing existing manuals/procedures/protocols and
- undertaking Drinking-Water Assessment capacity and efficiency reviews.
Because we have been there, and we do it, we feel comfortable providing training which is technically excellent while supporting you with practical examples of how to apply this in your work context.
- Reviewing Drinking Water Safety Plans
- Drinking Water Assessment methods
We can deliver courses through a variety of methods:
- In-person or via Zoom
- Over a single and multiday period
- Fixed price in any location
We aim to provide a mix of practical and technical to apply complex criteria in a manner that is practicable in a working environment.